Morbid Curse will illuminate those metal bands who uphold the old school spirit, and doubles as a great reference for everyone interested in the Black Metal Scene.
The First Issue includes:
• A tribute to Swedish Black Metal musician David Parland.
• An interview with Norwegian artist Kim Holm.
• An interview with Dayal Patterson author of Black Metal: Evolution of the Cult.
• In-depth articles including: On the Taming of Evil in Black Metal, On Black Metal Elitism and On the Downfall of Death Metal.
• Music reviews and Album recommendations for Abruptum, Bathory, Beherit, Black Murder, Burzum, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Mütiilation, Moonblood and Poison.
• Artwork from Noctir, Tora Wolff and Monica Hansebakken.
The whole magazine is interactive – every band name / song title can be clicked and listened to (internet connection required).
This e-Zine is also optimized for smartphone / tablet usage.
We hope you enjoy it!
Katie Marie Metcalfe, Noctir, Michael Kobernus and Markus Furchner.
Music: Nifelheim – Infernal Flame of Destruction. Nordland Publishing Soundlogo uses different sources from www. freesound.org: 1. “Big Thunder Crashes” by Sean Townsend, 2. a modified version of “Over the Rainbow” by juskiddink, 3. “Wind is blowing in the barbed wire fence (Tierra del Fuego, Argentina)” by felix.blume, 4. “Wolf Howl” by Gorgoroth6669.